From an objective point of view, both kinds of equipment have their advantages and disadvantages, there is no absolute good and bad, as the saying goes, there is no best only the most suitable.But I personally think that ink-jet marking machine is worse than laser marking machine in some aspects.
Laser marking machine is the use of laser beam in a variety of different material on the surface of the mark, is a direct mark on the surface of the product method, marking can be streaked or dot matrix, the visual effect is unique, clear, lasting, can not be erased, can not be changed, the anti-counterfeiting effect is obvious.
Ink marking machines usually do this by attaching ink to a surface.
Although the marking effect is clear, it is easy to erase and replace, so the anti-counterfeiting effect of ordinary ink printers is not good.
Laser marking machine:
1.Using laser marking, high production efficiency.
The invention adopts online production with no pause and high production efficiency.
2. The printed content can include sequence code, batch number, English, text, number, logo, bar code, number generated by the system, etc.
3. Continuous work throughout the day, stable performance and low failure rate
4. The control host of laser marking machine directly adopts human industrial computer, which has strong data processing ability and strong communication interface, and can obtain all kinds of information content.
5.Laser printer initial purchase equipment investment is higher than ink printer, but the post-processing without other materials, low operating cost.
6.Mark lasting, can not be erased, good anti-counterfeiting effect.
Ink-jet marking machine:
1.Ink clogs the nozzle, which affects the production process.
2. Print some simple patterns, such as English, Chinese, numbers and logos, but the number of lines and font size is limited.
3. Due to the change of ambient temperature, humidity and dust, the nozzle will be blocked, so the failure rate of inkjet printing is relatively high, the performance is unstable, and the maintenance workload is large.
4.MCU control, its data processing capacity is limited.
5.The initial equipment introduction input is low, the operation process, need to consume a lot of supplies, ink-jet head easy to jam, replace the ink-jet head and other accessories are high.
6. Marks are easy to erase and replace, and the anti-counterfeiting effect is not good
From the anti-counterfeiting effect, production efficiency, flexibility, reliability, initial investment and operating costs and data processing capacity of six aspects, laser marking machine is indeed better than the traditional inkjet marking machine.